Busy, Busy, Busy!!!
My dear friends and readers,

I'm so terribly sorry I have been so lax in posting! College - that monstrous towering being which overshadows all of my waking thoughts - has claimed me in full once again. As well as my classes, I being a theatre major, (Not writing? Shocking!) have been cast in two separate productions. Therefore I have two rehearsals most nights of the week as well as homework!!! ahh! But I do really want to post! I do!

However, in order to post, I have to have something to post about. I really haven't had any hilariously awkward moments, and I haven't been able to read any more books. (Por que!) That's where you come in. If you have a topic you wish me to expound upon, e-mail me!

charleevale@post.com

Until then, I'll try to come up with something. :)

CV

P.S. My website and new suprise blog are coming along nicely!
0 Responses

Post a Comment