Website launch!
Everyone, I have FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

After many months of me struggling, my official website has now been launched!
Let me introduce you to:

www.charleevale.com

All of my blog posts from this website have been transferred over there (along with comments), so if you are looking for a post over there, you won't miss out. plus with the awesome search function you can find anything you want!

So I will be transferring my blog over there immediately. You all have been great reader's and I hope that you will continue to follow me at my new location. My twitter will still be updated each time one of my blogs is, and I will come around to each of my lbog followers and leave a comment to make sure you're notified of the change.

Have a Merry Christmas!

CV
1 Response
  1. Term Papers Says:

    I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with in valuable information... Regards


Post a Comment